As a Front office Service advisor, you will:
● Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple inbound/outbound channels interactions to support customers located in Norway.
● Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by company values and culture.
● Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
● Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
● Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner.
● Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.Skills requirements:
Education, work experience, language, certificates etc.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
● Fluent level in Norwegian and high level of English (C2 level) both spoken & written.
● Additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage.
● Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
● Strong numeracy skills, efficient planning, and organizational setup in a fast-paced work capacity environment.
● Ability to learn and adapt to different situations.
● Service-oriented, analytical problem-solving, solution-driven mindset.
● Patience, resilience, and calmness in all situations.
● Customer-oriented with great listening and negotiation skills.
● Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
● Desire and high energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
● Advanced computer skills.
Type of work contract:
● Permanent full-time 39h employment contract.
Starting Date: Junio 1, 2021
Ending Date: —
Working hours ● Full-time 39h / Monday to Friday
Place of work ● Modern central offices are located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.
Salary 21.000 Euros gross per year + Variable 20% + Ticket Restaurant + Private Health
Support with relocation and ID paperwork.
Last date of application 1 de Junio, 2021
How to apply?
Job offer link:
Angela María Mejía Rivera
Clara Bonet Pastor
Nuria Cortés Hernández
email@example.comSe stillingen på NAV