Farm with production of cattlemeat and potatoes. Production of grass for cattle.
Feeding and taking care of animals.
Operating tractor with attatchments, soil cultivation, potato planting, fertilization, harvesting, etc.
Maintenance of tractor and other equipment.
Sorting and packaging of potatoes.
– Must have license, and experience to operate heavy tractor with attatchments.
– Must have skills as mechanic, preferably on heavy machinery.
– Must speak English or Scandinavian language.
– Should have experience with taking care of farm animals.
– Local training will be given.
Type of work contract: Permanent contract.
Starting date: Can start immediately, 15th of February at the latest.
Working hours: Average up to 37 hours per week.
Place of work: Røvassdalen, Mo i Rana, Norway
Salary: NOK 170,-/hour, guaranteed minimum NOK 200.000,-/year.
Other information: Accomodation is provided by employer, in private apartment.
Possible to take up to 2 months leave during low season (December-february).
Last date of application December 31st, 2021.
How to apply? Email to email@example.com
Contact person/ telephone number Ivar T. Høgset, +4792883140.
Other information: Must be EU/EEC citizenSe stillingen på NAV