Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Fluor provides professional and technical solutions to deliver safe, well‑executed, capital‑efficient engineering, procurement, and construction projects to clients around the world.
Are you ready to be challenged?
We are looking for two dynamic professionals, an electrical engineer and a mechanical engineer, with an agile and flexible mindset, open to challenges. You effectively handle projects with our cross-functional teams and you take initiative and pride in delivering projects on time.
As a successful candidate, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar, in electrical or mechanical engineering from a recognised university
- A minimum 5 to 15 years of relevant experience with an engineering contractor, rotating equipment supplier, or a production company in the process industry
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in both the Norwegian and English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
These positions are based in Mosjøen, Nordland and Norway, working closely with clients, suppliers, and vendors. The job is to help develop specific projects, sometimes as project manager, and other times as a resourceful support to colleagues. You will juggle several projects in different phases simultaneously, familiarise yourself with the client’s model for projects, forecasting, planning tools, allocation, procurement, and project specifications. You will work in a supportive and secure environment in a global company. This is a great opportunity to learn how to develop projects.
Fluor is building a better future by applying world‑class expertise to solve its clients’ greatest challenges.
Our biggest client in the area is Alcoa, one of the leading manufacturers of aluminum, an expert in mining ore (bauxite), refining the ore to alumina and then reducing it to aluminum.
Last day to apply April 20, 2021.
For further information contact: Human Resources, Wim Raats (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Frank Arne Nordås (email@example.com), Cell phone +47.45 47 00 00.
Fill in your application by clicking annonselenken button on the right side.Se stillingen på NAV