We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Glomfjord is located in a small community in the northern part of Norway, close to the Arctic Circle. The nearest city is Bodø, 145 km further north.The site has four production units: Two nitric acid plants, one NPK complex fertilizer plant and one calcium nitrate plant. The plant has its own harbor with installations for unloading of ammonia and storage, packaging and dispatch systems for fertilizer products.
Continuous improvement is a key to accelerate our operational excellence. The Yara Productivity System (YPS) is based on LEAN principles and is our way of working in Yara.
The position reports to Plant Manager and you will be a part of the local Management team.
- Act as change agent for the plant
- Coach and support the local Management team
- Master cultural change by employing methods of change management
- Develop overall plan for improvement initiatives
- Site’s contact point towards Yara’s central digitalization initiatives
- Coordinating site’s energy improvement team
The ideal profile has the following experience/characteristics:
- Master degree in engineering, economics or similar
- At least 5 years of operational experience in production environment. Operational experience from the chemical industry will be appreciated
- Proven track record in Lean Six Sigma and/or production system implementation is an advantage
- Experience in Change Management is an advantage
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
We are not interested in contact with recruitment- and/or advertising agencies.
Øyvind Jenssen, Plant manager +47 415 40 822
May-Eli Nygård Johnsen, HR Business Partner +47 908 74 933
Apply no later than 20.06.2021
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Fill in your application by clicking “Søk på stilling” button on the right side.Se stillingen på NAV