Join the success story in Mo i Rana
In Norway's green industrial capital Mo i Rana, we are preparing for a rapid development in the years to come. We expect a population growth of over 5,000 inhabitants within a few years. We are therefore looking for candidates that want to work in the “VekstMObiliseringproject” (GrowthMObilisation’s project). The main objective of this project is to support Freyr Battery's establishment in Mo i Rana and facilitate as many positive ripple effects as possible from the establishment of battery cell production, both in terms of investments and population growth.
We are therefore looking for 1-2 project managers/community developers/business advisors who will work with
– Business development and growth
– Marketing, reputation and attractiveness
– Recruitment, migration, integration and onboarding.
Mo i Rana is Northern Norway's third largest city with just over 26,000 inhabitants. The ambition of the municipality is to continue supporting further growth, and new major projects, such as: new airport, deep water quay and battery factory with several thousand employees. The ripple effects of this main projects will result in the municipality and our region growing with many thousands of new inhabitants in a short period of time.
To succeed, we need to strengthen our expertice and capacity with new employees who are systematic, goald and result oriented as well as creative and innovative.
Rana Utvikling AS is Rana municipality's business agency. Our vision is to be the region's foremost strategic partner that provides expertise for growth and sustainable development. Migration and jobs creation are the pilar for a rapid and sustainable regional growth.
Rana Utvikling currently has 11 employees with a high level of education and expertise in the areas the company works with. The company has solid finances.
Who we are looking for:
– You have enthusiasm and strategic abilities to develop societies, businesses and partners.
– You work systematically and know how to get other partners to achieve common goals.
– You have a good understanding of industry and society and know your role as a community developer in a company that aims to be a strategic partner for others.
– You have expertise in industry and/or recruitment/relocation and/or marketing and reputation work.
– You have a good and relevant contact network, or good conditions for establishing this.
– You can document results from previous work.
– Contribute to operationalizing one or more of the responsibilities of the VekstMObilization project.
– This includes establishing strategies for this with associated action plans.
– Establish and further develop arenas of cooperation between industry and society.
– Establish strategic cooperation with relevant national and international partners.
– Prepare presentation materials for decision-makers (locally, regionally, nationaly and internationally).
– Contribute positively and creatively in our development environment.
– Experience from organizational work, project management or strategic projects.
– University or College, with minimum 3 years of higher education. For particularly qualified people with relevant experience, this requirement may be withdrawn.
– It is desirable, but not a requirement, that you have experience with similar projects from elsewhere.
– You have a good understanding of how society works and have an overview of political processes locally, regionally, and nationally.
– English orally and in writing.
The opportunity to work independently, but also in teams, with projects that benefits society.
A good working environment with committed and professionally skilled colleagues. We are also part of a larger development environment in Mo i Rana.
Startup: As soon as possible.
Questions about the position can be directed to Ole M. Kolstad 948 61306
Application deadline 23. January 2022.
Applications and CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.orgSe stillingen på NAV