Our new colleague?
If you are an efficient, openminded person who wants to work in a small team with tasks such as houskeeping and service, this is the job for you. You want to contribute to a small and innovative company, contribute to solutions, dare to voice your opinion and be an important piece that wants responsibility and sees the customer.
We are a small team and looking for you who want to create a Food Destination with us.
The position is divided into approximately 40% housekeeping and 60% service.
- 2-5 years experience in the service industry.
- See details in rooms and cleaning.
- Knowledge about serving and presenting wine.
- Want to learn moore about wine.
- Like to work organized and efficient.
- Want to work with guests and provide good service
- Want to learn about wine/drink or have knowledge about it
- Master English. Norwegian is not a requirement. But you must want to learn Norwegian.
- Understand word and outlook.
- Be flexible and be able to contribute throughout the organization.
- Forward-thinking and a good team player
- Enjoy working with multi-cultural and small teams
- Passion for food, animals, and local products
We can offer you:
- A flexible everyday life with responsibility.
- Be an important piece in our team.
- Varied and challenging working days.
- Flexible and varied working hours.
- A position with the possibility of development.
- Opportunities for further development within an exciting industry.
- Assistance in taking a certificate in houskeeping or service if wanted.
- Assistance in wine education if wanted.
- Salary and accession by agreement.
While living in a small place like Utskarpen, you will experience the environment and people around you as welcoming, energizing, and fun. The community embraces diversity, and we are proud ambassadors of each other, our accomplishments, and each other's ambitions. Recruiting a new colleague also means a new friend, a new perspective, and more talent to our community.
WHY MOVE TO
It might seem like a big step moving to a small village like Utskarpen, even though it's only for a few years.
But if you do, we can guarantee a unique and unforgettable experience, with tons of space, cows and sheep as your next door neighbor, fishers by the lake and the cleanest air. Utskarpen is simply a unique space. Our vision is to be one of the top dining experiences in Scandinavia. This requires a top motivated and highly qualified team.
Because our employees are the heart and soul of our company
Beautifully located right on the lakefront, the charming hotel offers one of Norway's top dining experiences. Our herbs, tomatoes, and cucumbers come from their organic fields, and all products are handpicked selected by Marius from local producers.
Selected days, the chef offers a 17-course menu, "from field to table," a rare and unique homemade gastronomic experience.
At "Til Elise — Fra Marius", we believe in one simple truth — that the world is better with great food.
Both Elise and Marius are trained chefs passionate about delivering excellent products to our customers. Before moving to Utskarpen and established "Til Elise Fra Marius" we both joined "The Norwegian National Chef Team" and worked at culinary restaurants such as Kulinarisk Akademi, Restaurant Oro, Haga Restaurant among others.
Now we are excited to get a new member on board.Se stillingen på NAV