Din BemanningsPartner AS has many clients in the Norwegian fish industry. We are facing an increased number of assignments. Therefore we will employ new workers. Preferably we are looking for people with work experience as production workers, forklift drivers (T1-T4), and industrial cleaners from the fish industry.
Good teamwork skills and at the same time able to work independently. Comprehensive understanding of the importance of hygiene and cleanliness (food processing preferred) Technical insight according to details surrounding the work situation.
Nice to have:
- Good physics.
- Forklift license (valid in Norway).
- Courses of industrial cleaning (valid in Norway).
Need to have:
- Documented experience.
- Fluently English spoken language or Norwegian.
- Documents on no criminal record (required from the Luftfartstilsynet in Norway).
- Valid legal stay in Norway.
Din BemanningsPartner AS offers:
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Evening -and night shift + overtime.
- Competitive conditions.
- An international and informal environment with clear requirements for quality.
- Long-term assignments.